Return Policy Fine Jewelry
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions and any other rules posted on our Site (collectively the “Terms and Conditions”) constitute an agreement between “Zahavit Tshuba”,” we”, “Our”, “us”, “e shop”) and you, the visitor, governing your access and use of all content and functionalities available at the Zahavittshuba website, related micro-sites accessed through the “Zahavittshuba” URL. Those persons wishing to use our services must read and agree to be bound by our policies relating to those services.
Please read the Terms and Conditions and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms and Conditions, then you must immediately stop using the Site, related domain names, and any other website or micro-site of Zahavittshuba (collectively the “Site”).
By visiting the Site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the Terms and Conditions. We may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time and your continued use of this Site (or any of our other Sites) following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions. Terms and conditions of sale specify the rights and obligations of the purchaser in respect of the products sold in the electronic catalog of the Zahavittshuba.com website.
– The contract established in the case of an effective order made within the framework and according to the conditions set forth in these terms and conditions, is that of the regulation on distance selling, pursuant, in particular, to the Consumer Code, as well as the specific provisions set forth below.
– The order implies irrevocable acceptance of the terms and conditions. The customer states that (s) he has the capacity to enter into this contract, i.e. (s) he is of legal age and not under guardianship.
Article 2: Identification of the offeror
The offeror is:
18 Hey Beiyar, Tel Aviv, Israel
Article 3: Products
– The products offered for sale are those listed on the website zahavittshuba.com under the Zahavittshuba Fine Jewelry section, herein, the Products, on the day that the site is accessed by the Customer.
The website zahavittshuba.com does not sell Products which are used, defective or inferior to market standards. Our pieces are unique and made of natural diamonds and natural fine gem stones.
All Products that are diamonds jewelry will be shipped with a gemological instituted certificate which includes the verification of authenticity of the diamonds and gems, diamonds size, color and clarity and gold karats.
– We draw the Customer’s attention to the fact that the photographs illustrating our products may differ slightly from reality due to the Customer’s screen settings and the lighting when the photo shoot took place.
Furthermore, as these are artisanal creations, the items may have irregularities in finish or differences in format and/or colors, all of which are inherent to this type of production and cannot be considered to be major defects. The seller’s liability cannot be sought and the validity of the order cannot be affected in respect thereof.
– The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are purely indicative and not binding upon the company “Zahavittshuba”. Customers may obtain further information by contacting the “Zahavittshuba” customer service team.
Article 4: Prices
– The prices shown are quoted in euros, including all Israeli taxes, including shipping costs.
– In the event that delivery is made outside of Israel, any customs duties and formalities are the sole responsibility of the Customer, unless otherwise stated. The Customer therefore undertakes to check that (s) he is able to import the ordered products into the intended country of delivery. For countries outside Israel, delivery is made on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. The recipient shall be obligated to pay any import duties or local taxes in respect of his/her order.
Article 5: Orders
– After checking the content of the order, and the total cost thereof (products ordered, shipping charges, optional services), and correcting any errors, the purchaser shall definitively confirm it at the payment stage. This confirmation shall have the value of entering into a contract.
– Once the contract is concluded, the “Zahavittshuba” e-shop will email the purchaser a receipt for the order, containing a summary of the information entered in the order form. The invoice for the order will also be provided as an attachment to the e-mail sent to the purchaser.
– The languages in which the contract is concluded with the zahavittshuba.com website is English.
Article 6: Payment methods
– For payment of product prices and shipping costs, the purchaser shall follow the procedures indicated in the order form.
– The purchaser has the option to pay by PayPal or bank transfer.
– In the case of payment by bank transfer, the buyer has 4 business days from confirmation of the order to transfer the agreed amount. If the expected sum has not been received in the bank account of the company Zahavittshuba. The order may be canceled if the purchaser does not make the transfer within the stated deadline.
– The financial information shall be transferred via an encrypted protocol to PayPal or to other banks providing services related to remote electronic payment without third parties ever gaining access thereto.
Article 7: Delivery
7.1 Shipping times
7.1.1 “Zahavittshuba fine jewelry” shipping availability and shipping time:
– All jewelry under the “Zahavittshuba Fine Jewelry” section in the Zahavittshuba e-shop belongs to the Fine Jewelry Collection.
Availability and shipping time:
– The products appearing in the “Zahavittshuba fine Jewelry” section are produced only in very limited quantities or made to order by the fine jewelry workshop located in Tel Aviv, Israel. Therefore, it is possible that a piece which the purchaser wishes to buy is not in stock, even though the words “Add to Cart” are displayed on the website. If applicable, the purchaser will be notified and the piece will be made to order by our workshop.
– Due to the fact that our fine jewelry products are made to order, the attention of the purchaser is drawn to the fact that shipping times may vary from a few days – to 6 (six) weeks, depending on the production time and complexity of the requested pieces.
– We strive to reduce this period as much as we can and invite the customer to contact our customer service team to inquire about the real-time availability of our Fine Jewelry products.
7.1.2 Shipping of Special Orders
– So-called “special” orders include personalization of jewelry (including engraving) and the creation of bespoke Jewelry. Any purchaser wishing to make a special order is invited to contact our customer service team to discuss the feasibility of his/her request, get a quote and find out shipping times.
7.2 Delivery times
- The website of “Zahavittshuba” delivers internationally. The ordered product is delivered to the address which appears on the purchaser’s purchase order.
– The delivery time depends on the delivery address as well as the delivery method chosen by the Customer. The “Zahavitsuba” e-shop shall not be held liable for any delay due to customs clearance of the exported goods.
– The delivery times specified below only apply to the following shipment categories of the order
- International delivery will be performed by DHL or EMS.
- Shipping time can take 5-14 working days from the time we shipped the parcel.
- Special high value orders with fine diamonds will be shipped via special couriers specialized in diamonds jewelry delivery.
- In case of damage, the purchaser specifies and clarifies its reservations on the delivery note, a copy of which is sent by post or by carrier to the seller. In this respect, it is up to the purchaser to check the contents, compliance and condition of the product upon delivery. This check is deemed to have occurred when the purchaser, or a person duly authorized by him/her, signs the delivery note presented by the postal worker or by the carrier.
- Despite the care taken in the preparation of orders, it is possible that a product may be missing, or that an error may occur during the preparation. If you encounter such an error, please report it by email to: email@example.com within a maximum of 24 hours since receiving the order.
Article 8: Returns
- All of “Zahavittshuba” Fine Jewelry products collection, is made to order, according to the purchaser jewel size and gold colors preferences. Therefore, returns are not acceptable.
– In the event that the return of the product by the purchaser is due to an error by the website of “Zahavittshuba”, such as a product missing from the order, a non-compliant product or a manufacturing defect in the product, we undertake to refund, in addition to the purchase price of the product, the shipping costs incurred by the purchaser for the delivery of the product.
- The purchaser must report the error by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within a maximum of 24 hours of receiving the order.
– No refund may be made to any purchaser who has not exercised his/her right of return under the terms and conditions of this Article.
Article 9: Customer Service
– For further information or to make a complaint, purchasers can contact customer service at the following address: email@example.com.
– Customer service can also be contacted by telephone, Sunday to Friday (9 AM to 6 PM Tel Aviv) at +972-52-2548810.
Article 10: Personal information
– The transmission of information on the Zahavittshuba website takes place in a secure environment, using the Internet protocols in force.
The Zahavittshuba website undertakes not to disclose the information provided to third parties. This is confidential and shall only be used for processing the order.
Article 11: Changes and updates
– The terms and conditions are changed regularly, notably, to take into consideration any potential regulatory changes. The new terms and conditions shall apply as of the date of their publication on the website of www.zahzavittshuba.